My Experiments with Bread


This post is going to be different and the difference is that it will not have a recipe just the photograph. It is sometime that I have been experimenting with bread but not getting success. What I tried yesterday definitely looked good so I am going to give in to the temptation of posting it…but the recipe will come only after I have perfected this. This bread was good but was not light, pretty heavy like pound cake!

I have already tried this recipe thrice, the first time I felt the yeast was old, the second time I felt the yeast it self was not good (I have read others lament about not getting good yeast in India) and this time I tried to use baking powder along with yeast but still have not reached there yet.

Hubby suggests I try this recipe again with refined flour instead of whole wheat flour and I feel I will try another recipe…till then here is the photograph.


Comments

Most Liked