Home Made Peanut Butter


No one is really fond of peanut butter at my place, so if ever I get a jar of peanut butter it takes ages to finish. So the other day when I wanted to try an apple peanut butter grilled sandwich, I decided to try my hand at making a small quantity of peanut butter at home. And the recipe was so very simple and we could have it knowing that it has no preservatives and unknown ingredients and also it was incredibly fresh.




So here is the recipe and it uses just three or four ingredients from your kitchen.

Ingredients

½ cup of roasted unsalted peanuts,
1 tsp of honey,
1 tsp cold pressed peanut oil,
Rock salt to taste (I used one large pinch)

Method

Place all the ingredients in the mixer and pulse it till it breaks down into small granules. Now add the peanut oil and pulse again till you get the consistency you desire and it’s done. That simple…

Comments

Most Liked